Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Just when you thought Keith Richards did every drug known to man...


By Art Shimko
shimko_7@hotmail.com

-- The late comic genius Bill Hicks once said that if there were a nuclear war that two things would survive: cockroaches and Keith Richards. The Rolling Stone guitarist, more famous (or infamous) for his drug habits and partying (rock and roll legend has it that the guy once had a complete blood transfusion because his old blood was so poisoned by the chemicals he ingested over time), recently told NME the strangest thing he'd ever snorted: "The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow.

"My dad wouldn't have cared, he didn't give a shit. It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."


I am speechless... that is fuckin' insane.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home