Sunday, March 11, 2007

A statement from Messiah regarding CZW this weekend


I did not "No Show" CZW this past weekend. CZW knew I would be unable to do the show even before they officially announced I would be Adam Flash's partner. As much as I love CZW, I don't appreciate the fact that they allow the fans to think that I just "No Showed." The truth is, I have never really just " no showed" CZW. The times that I have not been at shows when advertised were due to CZW not being able to get me a flight. So instead of just telling the fans that the flight got screwed up, they make me out to be a "No Show." There have only been two times that I canceled on CZW after my flight had already been purchased. The first was at the 5-year anniversary show. That was due to the passing of my brother. The second incident took place when I got into a car accident on the way to the airport and I missed my flight to Italy. I hope this clears things up.

...The reason I was not at CZW was because it was my daughter's birthday.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home